Re: Ham Pi on Raspberry Pi 400

Marty Hartwell

That must be what I was thinking of, time frame is right.

Marty kd8bj

On 1/2/21 4:53 PM, N5XMT wrote:
It's at 1.2a was the last release a couple weeks ago

On Jan 2, 2021, at 14:35, Marty Hartwell <mhartwe@...> wrote:

Hi

I think the Ham Pi is maybe up to V3 or 4 now, it might be wise to try the latest issue.

I did try it out on V1 but found it was a little to much, way more than I wanted to use.

Marty kd8bj

On 1/2/21 2:54 PM, Bill Harden wrote:
Thank you Dave.

I tried V2 several times with two different cards and it would crash during loading.  The image was about 1/2 the size of the V1 image which made me suspicious of the file.

Can you suggest a link to a known good V2 source and I'll give it another shot?

Bill K7HAR

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021, 11:18 AM Dave Wade < dave.g4ugm@...> wrote:

Bill,

Assuming v1 has the drivers for the 400 Wi-Fi I expect its because V1.0 defaults to being an access point. You need to disable it. Instructions are here:-

https://groups.io/g/RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio/message/9549

V2 solves this problem. Any reason you didn’t use this?

Dave

G4UGM