From: BruceN
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2020 4:49 PM
Subject: [RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio] HDSDR on Raspberry Pi

For those of you running HDSDR on Windows, do you want to run on the Raspberry Pi?

I found this link: https://github.com/g0orx/pihpsdr  which appears to be a port to RPi.  Not by the authors (current) of the HDSDR.  Also note the mispelling (HP rather than HD).  I haven't tried it but some have posted that they have.  Gonna give it a try myself.

BruceN / K4TQL