Re: APRSDroid over Bluetooth to RaspberryPiZeroW as a TNC #direwolf #pi #tnc #bluetooth

greencane372@...

On APRSDroid I get this error message:
    Could not connect to PiZero!  Please turn on the device and close other Bluetooth connections.

It seems my issue it getting the phone paired with the Pi.  Here are some other settings details.

APRSDroid settings
    Connection Type = Bluetooth SPP
    TNC Bluetooth Deivce = select PiZero which was piared from phone side
    Bluetooth Channel = leave blank

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S9

PiZeroW
Bluetooth set to discoverable
using bluetoothctl
    scan on -> I can see my device MAC address with only label of RSSI:
    typing connect [MAC addr] -> Device [MAC addr] not available
I also tried modifying these 2 lines in dbus-org.bluez.service
    ExecStart=/usr/lib/bluetooth/bluetoothd -C
    ExecStartPost=/usr/bin/sdptool add SP