Re: JTDX screen size too large - how to correct? #pi #jtdx

Fred Hillhouse

There are settings for both.

VNC Viewer:

Go to Properties (gear icon) and then the Scaling section.

Raspberry Pi:

Go to Preferences, Display Settings. Select your Default Monitor. I use 1920x1080. You may have to reboot.

Fred N7FMH