Re: JTDX screen size too large - how to correct? #pi #jtdx

Fred Hillhouse

There are settings for both.

VNC Viewer:

Go to Properties (gear icon) and then the Scaling section.

Raspberry Pi:

Go to Preferences, Display Settings. Select your Default Monitor. I use 1920x1080. You may have to reboot.

Fred N7FMH

From: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io [mailto:RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Alf Blomqvist
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2020 12:50 PM
To: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio] JTDX screen size too large - how to correct? #jtdx #pi

Hi Fred and tnx fer the answer!

I also use VNCviewer.

I understand you talking of VNCviewer settings?

73 Alf

OH6IH

On 03/11/2020 19:43, Fred Hillhouse wrote:

I use VNC Viewer for headless operation. In it, I set the scaling to Scale to fit window”. Go to Properties (gear icon) and then the Scaling section.

In the RPi, go to Preferences, Display Settings. Select your Default Monitor. I use 1920x1080. You may have to reboot.

On my 4:3 monitor, I can see the whole 1920x1080 display regardless of how large the window is.

Fred N7FMH

From: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io [mailto:RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Alf Blomqvist
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2020 10:32 AM
To: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io
Subject: [RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio] JTDX screen size too large - how to correct? #jtdx #pi

Hi,

I got problems when I set up my remote station headless.

With a monitor connected at the remote qth there is no problems with the size of JTDX main screen.

I have tried both Raspberry Pi 3B and Raspberry Pi 4B with same problem - the screen is too large and I'm not able to make the text on the screen smaller - I cannot press ok on setting screen!!

I don't no if this is a Raspberry Pi problem or a JTDX problem.

73 Alf
OH6IH

Avast logo

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

Join RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.