Re: [EXTERNAL] [RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio] TNC-Pi Now Available

Kevin Elliott

Is there a case that can fit the pi & 3 NinoTNC’s and the related usb enclosed?

On Oct 19, 2020, at 4:41 PM, Chuck K4RGN <K4rgn@...> wrote:

I think most of us are delighted that the NinoTNC is USB. It allows more flexible cabinetry, the USB has less susceptibility to RFI than an i2c ribbon cable, and the NinoTNC can be connected to a Windows/Mac/Linux box if the need arises. Good-bye to i2c.

The only issue with NinoTNC USB into the Pi is keeping the ttyACMx assignments consistent if you have multiple NinoTNCs in use. But in my experience this is a minor objection. I have 3 NinoTNCs on my Pi.

73 Chuck K4RGN