Re: Powering the Raspberry & TNC.

n0gik@...

How about some old MM fiber patch cable (no ends) and shave the tops off of some panel leds to scatter the light? Not very modular, down and dirty.

Matt - N0GIK

On a different note, has anyone experimented with light pipes to bring the PI's LED status to the front panel of a chassis? I've used the Bivar SLP3-450-100-F on a NHRC Micro repeater controller previously but the LEDs on the PI are too close together for those. I was looking at the flexible Bivar LC-2.0 at the Mouser website and was wondering if those might work. Any input from anyone?
--
Roger KJ4AJP