Re: Dual purpose DMR hotspot and HF digimodes

Bryan Waller

Just ordered the least expensive dual band, dual timeslot MMDVM with decent reviews from Amazon and reviews confirming that it runs on the PI4b. I'll likely first set it up with its own SD card image since I have never run a DMR hotspot before, then try to incorporate it in with my KM4ACK build a pi setup on a separate SD. Since the single timeslots have long run on the original pi, I would think that the 4b would have plenty of processing power to do DMR hotspot and HF digital duty at the same time, even running dual timeslots. We shall see. If it doesn't work, I'll order another PI and set them up separately.