Direwolf - Audio Writer Error

Ada <fushigi_aries@...>

Hello! I am using direwolf with xastir,  Firts I was using plughw:1,0 configuration and direwolf worked without any problem, but the problem is Alsa don't let me use the soundcard with other application like sox or qsstv then I change the setting in .asoundrc with dmix, direwolf starts normal same xastir but only let me transmit once and the second time I get this error:

Audio Writer Error: File descriptor in bad state
Audio write error: retry count exeeded

.asound file:

pcm.dmixer {
    type dmix
    ipc_key 1024
    slave.pcm "hw:1,0"
}
pcm.dsnooped {
    type dsnoop
    ipc_key 1025
    slave.pcm "hw:1,0"
}

pcm.duplex {
    type asym
    playback.pcm "dmixer"
    capture.pcm "dsnooped"
}

pcm.usb {
                 type plug
                 slave.pcm "duplex"
}

I think is a alsa problem and I need a configuration for my usb soundcard, I don't know