Screen size of fldigi on a small (3.5") gpio display

Charles Albert

I have properly installed a small display on the pi zero; it displays
perfectly on boot up and all the standard apps in raspian display
well; however, when I installed fldigi on the zero, the display is
oversized and only about 25% of the fldigi screen can be seen. Moving
the screen around I can see part of the top of the screen, but can't
see the bottom third. This seems like a setting on fldigi needs to be
changed. fldigi displays perfectly on a 5" hdmi screen on the pi 3B+
an on a 7" hdmi display. The fldigi loaded on the zero with no
problem. Any thoughts??