Re: Adafruit's own linux flavor Occidentalis

Perry Chamberlain <canoeman@...>

I didnt notice you wrote you saw the leds cycling, on and off. The connection may be an issue, to the tv.
My first connection, to a vga monitor through a vga adapter to the rca video out recepticle, had terrible resoution,  480 at best. Big blocky fuzzy fonts etc.
 My second attempt to my new  46 inch hd tv through the hdmi, was dead, no image o the tv.
I disconneted the tv and reconnect to the hdmi outlet that was connected to the  blueray player worked great, with fantastic resolution. It turned out, this is the secound tv that had 1or more hdi out lets that didt work, from the factory.
Check out the adafruit forum.
ke6anm

On Sep 11, 2012, at 9:15 PM, "The Silver Fox" <alan.r.hill@...> wrote:

I downloaded it and wrote the image to my SD card.  When I plugged it into the TV I get no output from the RPI.  The lights on the board are cycling as they do when I load other images so I think the OS is running.  Nothing I can do with it without HDMI display.

73,

Alan – W6ARH

http://mobokits.stormwarning.org/

http://wb6dhw.com/For_Sale.html