Re: Help with TNC9k6 setup

Mat Murdock

Initially I was loading them up with defaults, but at one point I tested one to see if I had to do it and they defaults were there, so that led me to believe I didn't need to do that, so I stopped.  Shortly afterwards I discovered that the eprom on the Teensy stored settings even after flashing a different arduino sketch and what I was seeing was setting already stored.  I now am setting the defaults again.  On a side note, the latest version of the firmware I am testing sets the defaults and stores them in the eprom if they do not exist.  Kudos to John for making this change.

Mat