Re: W3DJS Raspberry Pi Ham Radio Distribution v2.0 Released

Bernard f6bvp / ai7bg

Downloaded Hampi 1.0 via torrent stream on Ubuntu. Two attempt with dad failed on freshly bought 32 Gb SD cards. After partitioning with flatted and true formatting under Win10 I succeeded burning image with Balena Etcher !
After booting partition was not expanded to whole SD. I did it with raspi-config.
Running RaspBerry Pi 4.
Frim time to time system is freezing.

i must shut down 5V to reboot.

DRAW hat is not recognized despite performing /boot/config.txt settings. With previous image from NorthWeStdigital DRAWS is functioning well.
Bernard, F6BVP /  AI7BG