Re: Bluetooth...

Marty Hartwell

Hi Stephen

I use a Logic brand keyboard and mouse set I got at Office Depot for about 15.00 Dollars

of so, which uses only one USB Bluetooth interface, so it opens one USB slot. I don't see

any lag time as in pauses using the mouse and not pausing during typing but my typing

has gotten slower for a while. Guess I need to get back to typing for more practice.

Marty kd8bj

On 6/24/20 5:14 PM, stephen shearer wrote:

I have been using my RPi both headless and with a monitor.

When sitting at the monitor, I have tried Bluetooth for the mouse and keyboard.
I find that both mouse and keyboard get Hung for short periods of time.  I see it when I run wsjt-x.
I have not checked if it happens with a blank screen.
If I use a wired mouse/keyboard I don't see them hang.

Am I doing something wrong?
Are others seeing the same thing?

Not a big deal but it would be nice to reduce USB ports required...

73, steve WB3LGC

I will be using my RPi for FT8/FT4 80M/40M during FD - 1E DE