Re: TV HDMI #pi

N5XMT

Try uncommenting the the following.  Try the first one and see if that works, if not uncomment the 2nd one as well.

# uncomment if hdmi display is not detected and composite is being output
#hdmi_force_hotplug=1

# uncomment to increase signal to HDMI, if you have interference, blanking, or
# no display
#config_hdmi_boost=4

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 9:54 AM Rob <n3ljs@...> wrote:
Running the pi with a 20 inch vizio tv out in the shop all is good. Decided to use a 32 inch vizio tv. No signal on the 32 in. When the 20 inch is on I unplug the hdmi cable Then plug into the 32 inch it works.....I did a reboot... then no display on the 32 inch......TNX

Newbie

ROB N3LJS