Re: HamPi 1.0 Released!

N5XMT

in case it's not showing up for some reason, here it is:

On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 6:59 AM Marty Hartwell <mhartwe@...> wrote:

Hi Dave

I followed that link and got a 404 message. I also followed the link in the first message

with the Highlighted HamPI 1.0 link and got to the github site and couldn't ID how to

do the torrent. Nothing obvious  to me anyway. And are the links in the bottom for the

various prefixs the links to do a normal download? If so I may try one of those anyway to

see if it is more obvious.

Marty kd8bj

On 6/19/20 4:37 PM, Dave Slotter, W3DJS wrote:
On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 05:09 PM, Marty Hartwell wrote:

Hi Dave

I have looked on several of the sites you had in one of the emails sent out announcing

the new program now named HamPi, I can't see where to get started with bit torrent.

Usually when I click on a link it asks me if I want to use Torrent, so far it hasn't.

Marty kd8bj

Hi Marty,

The first message in this thread has the attached .torrent file: https://groups.io/g/RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio/message/11340

Hope this helps.