Re: HamPi 1.0 Released!

David Ranch

Don't forget that to properly support Bittorrent uploads, various port forwards must be enabled on your router.  Without them, your system won't be a viable uploader.

On 06/19/2020 05:41 AM, Suryono Adisoemarta via groups.io wrote:
Same observation here, out of 3 hours activating my torrent.

73 de Yono - YD0NXX

On Jun 19, 2020, at 7:33 PM, Jeff Palmer <jeff@...> wrote:

8 Hours later,  I see 11 peers connected, all of which have 0% downloaded (including myself)

I'm guessing we didn't pre-seed to a handful of peers before releasing to the masses.. and the original seeder is offline?

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 12:09 AM Dave Slotter, W3DJS <slotter@...> wrote:
Attention All Hams Using Raspberry Pi For Ham Radio:

I am pleased to announce that HamPi 1.0 is now available for public download!

Please use the attached BitTorrent file to make it easier for everyone to get the image. And after you have completed downloading, please continue to seed for at least a week so other hams can benefit.

If you cannot or will not use BitTorrent, below are several download mirrors.

Direct Download Links:
US Callsign Alpha Prefix download here: https://bit.ly/HamPi_1_0-W3DJS
US Callsign Kilo Prefix download here: https://bit.ly/HamPi_1_0-WA4ZXV
US Callsign November Prefix download here: https://bit.ly/HamPi_1_0-N5XMT
US Callsign Whiskey Prefix download here: https://bit.ly/HamPi_1_0-KE8OHG
All other Prefixes download here: https://bit.ly/HamPi_1_0-VE4VR

If you run into issues, please post to the forum on https://groups.io/g/RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio/ first. If you see a bug (defect), please report it on the GitHub issues page at: https://github.com/dslotter/HamPi/issues

Good luck and 73!

<HamPi Logo Transparent.png>

--
Dave Slotter, W3DJS