Re: HamPi 1.0 Release Imminent

hi freiend .i have space on google drive, on onedrive 1TB. if you need help I am available, PW8PM.

Em qua., 17 de jun. de 2020 às 17:20, Dave Slotter, W3DJS <slotter@...> escreveu:

Hi Jeff,

I plan to seed the very first BitTorrent on my Gigabit Fiber, so that should ease things considerably.

Unlike the 17GB monstrosity I had the first time around, the image is now 1/6 the size thanks to XZ compression and clean-up after package installation that my Ansible scripts perform. The new image weighs in at just over 3GB.

In addition, I expect to have 2.5X the number of direct download sites I had last time:

2 Google Drive accounts (mine and a fellow ham's)
2 Hosting provider links (two fellow hams)
1 Posted image to GitHub under the project -- if GitHub will accept a 3GB image file.

If anyone else wants to volunteer to host, please get in touch with me offline, and we'll get you set up.

Still not perfect, but things should be a fair-bit easier this time around for folks.

--
- Dave
  W3DJS

--
JOSE VALDIR DE LIMA
CURSO SUPERIOR EM ANÁLISE E DESENVOLVIMENTO DE SISTEMAS