Re: RPI Rev 2 Board

Perry Chamberlain <canoeman@...>

Adafruits linux disro for the pi has this blurb about their version of wheezy.

"Our distro is based on "Wheezy" but comes with hardware SPII2Cone wire, and WiFi support for our wifi adapters. It also has some things to make overall hacking easier such sshd on startup (with key generation on first boot) and  Bonjour (so you can simply ssh raspberrypi.local from any computer on the local network)"

Ke6anm

On Sep 11, 2012, at 1:07 PM, "vbifyz" <3ym3ym@...> wrote:

Making I2S interface easily available is a big change for the ham radio applications. Now audio codec chips can be connected directly to RPi.

73, Mike