Re: PiTNC9k6 and BTECH UV25X4 mobile

N5XMT

This one is patched in thru the back port for packet.  Brand new cable etc...

On Jun 16, 2020, at 23:31, mathison ott <mathisono@...> wrote:
Used xastir for a long while... But had to move over to YAAC. Its stable and just works! Im not saying that its the software, but it sure did help.

Try turning the af down! You could be overdriving the rx circut voltage on the tnc. Never needed to cranck the rx.  Could there be a ground loop in your system?  I dont know the radio, but i use a ic208h and i dont use the normal mic port, i use the packet port to patch the tnc in bypass the mic af filtering. I would think you need to patch in to the back of the radio not thru the front.

73 kj6dzb-4

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020, 10:49 PM Mat Murdock < mat.murdock@...> wrote:
Is there a Winlink node in your area?  Do you have access to a Windows computer?

Mat