Re: PiTNC9k6 settings

N5XMT

Been Playing, still transmits fine, monitoring, I can see the radio receiving, sounds clear, ADC auto adjusts for rx and it stays between 80 and 130, but nothing sent is being put back thru to the software.  DCD LED comes on when receiving nice and solid, so I assume it is decoding something
axlisten -a shows nothing received, but can see what xastir is sending to the TNC...  Any ideas?

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 9:49 PM Mat Murdock <mat.murdock@...> wrote:
Glad you got is working!  So something else I found that was nifty was that the Raspberry Pi 4 has 4 serial ports.

https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=244528

In theory you could jumper those pins over to that bank of pins you were messing with and stack a couple of the TNC's.

Mat