Re: PiTNC9k6 settings

N5XMT

Aha!
TX and RX are also swapped... Going to pull the jumper blocks and use a couple breadboard wires (f-f) to jump them crosswise and see what happens

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 9:03 PM Mat Murdock <mat.murdock@...> wrote:
All I changed from John's original design was how some of the traces were routed, (I guess I have a touch of OCD).  I cleaned up how each component was marked to make assembly easier.  I changed all the resistor holes to be the same size, some were 1/4 watt and others 1/8.  And the latest version has all the holes for the mini din 6 so you don't have to clip the sides off.  Other then that I left everything so people can hack away at the board.

Mat