Re: PiTNC9k6 settings

Don Poaps

I have my new P4 8GB coming today or tomorrow. The info show on the website says, Stretch. Will I have any issues getting this setup?
 I got the Bluetooth TNC3 down with pointers and info from KM4ACK. So I know there's commands to turn on the TNC like Kissattach etc.

I like to get this running so our radio club can forward Winlink Messages to a Winlink Gateway if we lose the Internet. I know John GB8BPQ BPQ software will work. I still have the bpq.config file I can attempt. It's the TNC-X PI and it's setting is kind of confusing. The LED light is cool.

Once I set the tnc up. Is this created with the unzipping of parameter file>

 /libraries/TeensyConfig/TeensyCommon.ccp,

Matt mention line 210.

#ifdef WDTBOARD

  pinMode (SW1, INPUT_PULLUP);
  pinMode (SW2, INPUT_PULLUP);
//  pinMode (SW3, INPUT_PULLUP);
//  pinMode (SW4, INPUT_PULLUP);

#endif

Add this right before it.

//Turn on LED2 for to show TNC is on. ~K2MJM
SetLED(LED2, 1);

73

Don Poaps
New Westminster, BC
VA7DGP DATA
VA7QU   VOICE

Winlink: va7qu@...
Subject://wl2k

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 8:23 AM Mark Griffith via groups.io <mdgriffith2003=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
You can still access the TNC-PI9K6 docs at Coastal Chipworks. They will be more complete.

Mark
KD0QYN