Re: PiTNC9k6 settings

John Wiseman

Mat,

If you've done the mod to the IDE described in README.txt then you just need to select the sketch you want to build. If not you need to edit TeensyConfig.h and set the #define for the mode you want to compile.

Yes, PlatformSleep(0); is ok. Sorry, I'd changed one of the common routines without checking that all modes would still compile.

73,
John

On 10/06/2020 21:48, Mat Murdock wrote:
John, I downloaded the latest version as I think it would be wise to ship something a bit more current then I have been.

Anyway, I got to compile again.

On about line 432 in the SM_Teensy sketch you have the following:

void loop()
{
  mainLoop();
  PlatformSleep();
  Sleep(1);
  HostPoll();
#if defined I2CKISS || defined I2CMONITOR
  i2cloop();
#endif
}

I'm throwing an error on PlatformSleep(); as that function is expecting a value.  Is 0 OK?

Second item, how do I properly specify I am compiling for packet vs ardop or one of the other modes it supports?

Mat