Re: PiTNC9k6 settings

N5XMT

Also uploaded the .hex file in the download and the LED's do the same thing...

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 5:25 PM N5XMT via groups.io <dacooley=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I just used 1, and it compiled.  uploaded and now when you power it on, the LED's all come on and go off in order from red back to green and all off after its fully booted.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 1:49 PM Mat Murdock <mat.murdock@...> wrote:
John, I downloaded the latest version as I think it would be wise to ship something a bit more current then I have been.

Anyway, I got to compile again.

On about line 432 in the SM_Teensy sketch you have the following:

void loop()
{
  mainLoop();
  PlatformSleep();
  Sleep(1);
  HostPoll();
#if defined I2CKISS || defined I2CMONITOR
  i2cloop();
#endif
}

I'm throwing an error on PlatformSleep(); as that function is expecting a value.  Is 0 OK?

Second item, how do I properly specify I am compiling for packet vs ardop or one of the other modes it supports?

Mat