Re: PiTNC9k6 settings

N5XMT

Cool,
Thanks

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 10:16 AM John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...> wrote:
Software Version 6 is pretty old. The current is 11 and will initialise all parameters on first run.

The Default values are TXDelay 25 Persist 64 slottime 10 (100 ms) TxTail 1 Our Chan 0 RX Level 0 Center Freq 170

TX level should be set to suit your radio. 25 will give about 300 mV peak to peak output.

The latest software can be downloaded from http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/Beta/TeensyProjects.zip

73,
John G8BPQ

On 10/06/2020 17:10, N5XMT wrote:
Yep, have that.
still a couple not mentioned that I need as well, since all of them are maxxed at 255...
Here is what is set in mine (changed baud from 2550 to 1200 already)  The ones here marked with <<<<< are the ones never mentioned, and also the difference between RX Level (config) and RX Level (Actual).
Does someone possibly have one up and running that can send me what they have their params set to?
Thanks

# ./pitnc_getparams 1 30
pitnc_getparams Version 0.0.0.5

   TNC Software Version           6
01 TXDelay - Zero means use ADC 255
02 Persistance                  255
03 Slottime (in 10 mS)          255
04 TXTail                       255
05 Full Duplex - Not used       255
06 Our Channel (Hex)             ff <<<<<
07 I2C Address (0 = async) Hex   1e
08 Mode Speed                  1200
09 RX Level (Config)            255
10 TX Level                     255
11 RX Level (Actual)            255
13 Centre Freq                 2550 <<<<<
8 6 ff ff ff ff ff ff 1e c ff ff ff ff 1c c0 sum 0

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 8:31 AM Mat Murdock <mat.murdock@...> wrote:
Here is a link to their manual.  Look at page 11 - 13.

ttp://www.tnc-x.com/TNCPi9K6.pdf

I will update ours with the bits that are missing from that section.

Mat