From: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io <RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Liekens
Sent: 09 June 2020 10:29
To: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio] 8Gb RPI4 info...

I do not see the gain of producing a 8 Gb Pi4. The Pi is not going to replace a good working laptop even if it has 8 Gb. Its simply to perform very poorly in everyday use even compared to a present day Celeron cpu or even beter a new generation AMD cpu. There are other SBC's that are more suitable for this. This said I love the PI4b every day as a low cost SBC for what it does with radio's. Just my 2 cents.

Ron, ON2RON