Re: The initial question...

Marty Hartwell

Hi

What size micro SD card did you use to load the W3DJS build?

Marty kd8bj

On 6/4/20 10:45 AM, Chuck M via groups.io wrote:
Jason, KM4ACK, has a video on issues with latest version of Buster and sound cards.  See to get details.

He's also working on V3 of his build a pi script.  Looking forward to checking that out.

In meantime, need to get back to testing features of W3DJS's pi build.

73
Chuck
KD9DVB

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 11:38 AM, Marty Hartwell

Hi Trigger

Just wondering here, Stretch version of the Raspian OS is replaced by Buster now, second

version I think, maybe with that upgrade the software might work.

Welcome to the group.

Marty kd8bj

On 6/4/20 10:17 AM, Trigger X wrote:
Hi, is there a collective opinion that favours a particular OS for radio on the Pi? I have 'Stretch' on my 4 and 3B+ though I cannot get WSJT-X working on either and GQRX won't open. Cubic SDR works ok but I cannot figure out how to get the RTL-SDR dongle to rx HF. Thanks in advance. Stay safe.