Re: New Raspberry Pi 4 with 8GB RAM :: native 64bit version of Raspberry Pi OS (was Raspbian) in Beta

David Ranch

Oh.. this is an important detail Ron.  Thank you.  I was curious how anyone could build a large heat sink and two fans for $10!  They must be using very cheap sleeve-type fans.   For me personally, I refuse to buy anything using sleeve bearings anymore.

On 06/02/2020 06:36 AM, Ron Liekens wrote:
Larry, be aware of the awful quality of the bearings of the used fans on this Jun-electro case. Here the first locked up after ony 36 hours of use the second died the next day.

73' Ron
ON2RON