Re: Noisy Pi4 - particularly on 2m

Alas they do not do what the Raspberry PI 4B calls for.
So far I’ve not had one go wrong for 5v needs.

On Jun 3, 2020, at 3:22 PM, Siegfried Jackstien <siegfried.jackstien@...> wrote:

i had good results for anything that needs 5v with these black power modules

https://www.ebay.de/itm/DC-DC-12V-to-5V-3A-Step-Down-Converter-Power-Supply-Module-Micro-USB-Waterproof/272608334734?hash=item3f78b9138e:g:~HAAAOSw2gxY2hy3

they can be found with open end wires or with usb connector (different versions)

greetz sigi dg9bfc

Am 03.06.2020 um 19:08 schrieb Hank Riley via groups.io:
Mark,

Could you please provide a link or two just to give us a clue about what you're talking about specifically ?  There are so many devices on Ebay it would be really helpful to narrow it down.

Hank

On Jun 3, 2020, at 2:26 PM, Mark Griffith wrote:

There are lots of these modules around, some are better than others.  I have used some that output 5.15 volts consistently, and some just 5.0 volts.  Some have two micro USB connectors, some do not.  I have a few of these I use now that are very reliable.  eBay is a good place to find them.

I guess for $13 you get some and see what happens.