Re: Noisy Pi4 - particularly on 2m

Siegfried Jackstien

i had good results for anything that needs 5v with these black power modules

https://www.ebay.de/itm/DC-DC-12V-to-5V-3A-Step-Down-Converter-Power-Supply-Module-Micro-USB-Waterproof/272608334734?hash=item3f78b9138e:g:~HAAAOSw2gxY2hy3

they can be found with open end wires or with usb connector (different versions)

greetz sigi dg9bfc

Am 03.06.2020 um 19:08 schrieb Hank Riley via groups.io:

Mark,

Could you please provide a link or two just to give us a clue about what you're talking about specifically ?  There are so many devices on Ebay it would be really helpful to narrow it down.

Hank

On Jun 3, 2020, at 2:26 PM, Mark Griffith wrote:

There are lots of these modules around, some are better than others.  I have used some that output 5.15 volts consistently, and some just 5.0 volts.  Some have two micro USB connectors, some do not.  I have a few of these I use now that are very reliable.  eBay is a good place to find them.

I guess for $13 you get some and see what happens.