Re: Noisy Pi4 - particularly on 2m

Hank Riley

Mark,

Could you please provide a link or two just to give us a clue about what you're talking about specifically ?  There are so many devices on Ebay it would be really helpful to narrow it down.

Hank

On Jun 3, 2020, at 2:26 PM, Mark Griffith wrote:

There are lots of these modules around, some are better than others.  I have used some that output 5.15 volts consistently, and some just 5.0 volts.  Some have two micro USB connectors, some do not.  I have a few of these I use now that are very reliable.  eBay is a good place to find them.

I guess for $13 you get some and see what happens.