Re: New Raspberry Pi 4 with 8GB RAM :: native 64bit version of Raspberry Pi OS (was Raspbian) in Beta

John Spoonhower

I have that case on a raspberry pi 4 currently. It's  a good case as the pi 4 runs hot. However,  it's not clear how  this relates to the additional memory and 64 bit addressing space.
NX2I

On Sun, May 31, 2020, 11:50 AM Larry Dighera <LDighera@...> wrote:

Given the likely increased heat generated by the RPi4 8GB version,
this case is a good choice:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07TZQHXZ6/

    Jun-Electron for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Case,
    Dual Cooling Fan, Enclosure Aluminum Alloy Case with Heatsink
    Pillar
    Price:      $9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00

Video:
https://youtu.be/TpXBIYvYtBk?t=73
Raspberry Pi 8GB Review - Should you upgrade?

How To Install & Set Up Raspberry Pi OS - Pi4 Pi3 Pi2
May 30, 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y45hsd2AOpw