Re: REV B

Have you tried someone else's HDMI monitor/TV?

John D. Hays
K7VE
PO Box 1223, Edmonds, WA 98020-1223

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 8:59 AM, The Silver Fox <alan.r.hill@...> wrote:

Not sure why I seem to be the only one with a problem.  I have two Rev B boards and neither of them will display on the HDMI TV I have.  The original REV board worked fine until I upgraded.

I downloaded all the linux versions from the Raspberry downloads but they all seem to have a non-functional config.txt file.  This is not unusual but I see very few references about modifications to this file.  I changed the HDMI_SAFE value to one and havent been successful yet.  Are my experiences unique because I am missing something?

73,

Alan W6ARH

It's far, far away and way, way afar,
It's over the moon and the sea,