https://forum.batc.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=129&t=6602

Good use of a Rpi4, Pluto and touch screen.

dg9bfc

Am 12.05.2020 um 20:48 schrieb Box1600:

I've printed a couple of different Raspberry Pi cases one that I've found on Thingiverse.com or Pinshape.com.

One has a mounting for a fan (15mm if I recall).

The other is bigger and has a cut out/bezel for a 3.5 TFT color display.

Maybe some mounting holes or brackets ?

Maybe space within the enclosure for the USB sound dongle and a short USB cable ?

73 - Bill KA8VIT

From: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io <RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io> on behalf of Randon Loeb <randonloeb18@...>
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2020 7:22 PM
To: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io <RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io>
Subject: [RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio] 3d printed case advice? #flrig

Are there particular gotchas in cases for ham-related pis? I don't plan on any hats, idea will be just flrig
to control ft-891 and audio via usb sound dongle, maybe usb gps for time.

Other than the usual ventilation for these hot-running pis, anything else I'll wish I had planned for? Only
other thing I can think of is maybe to have the case hold the buck converter for the 12v->5v.

I will 3d print it myself, have done so for a handful of 3b+s for various uses, though could buy if price is not ridiculous.

Thanks
Randy KN4YRM