Re: 3d printed case advice? #flrig

Chuck,  I don’t have a design for it.  I’m really looking for somebody to create one.  Thanks for the offer though!

On May 12, 2020, at 6:10 PM, Chuck M via groups.io <cam51mail@...> wrote:

Initial check on thingiverse site, couldn't find any designs for this board.  If you can provide link to a design file, could print one or two for your group.

Extreme beginner in trying to use tinkercad or similar 3d software for designing anything.  So have to pass on that part.

Chuck
KD9DVB

On Tuesday, May 12, 2020, 5:42:56 PM EDT, Tadd KA2DEW in NC via groups.io <tadd@...> wrote:

Randon,
  Our packet radio project could definitely use some housings.
Check out our board:
  Tadd - KA2DEW

On May 11, 2020, at 7:22 PM, Randon Loeb <randonloeb18@...> wrote:

Are there particular gotchas in cases for ham-related pis? I don't plan on any hats, idea will be just flrig
to control ft-891 and audio via usb sound dongle, maybe usb gps for time.

Other than the usual ventilation for these hot-running pis, anything else I'll wish I had planned for? Only
other thing I can think of is maybe to have the case hold the buck converter for the 12v->5v.

I will 3d print it myself, have done so for a handful of 3b+s for various uses, though could buy if price is not ridiculous.

Thanks
Randy KN4YRM