Re: Back Pi Image and Clone SD Card

Larry Greenwald

Jim,
The Applications menu in the Tool Bar. (raspberry icon in the upper left corner of your screen)

Larry/WB0SIO

On 3/28/20 11:37 AM, James Hertel wrote:

Franco,

You say "From the application menu open Accessories"  which program are you in via the Pi? for you to get the drop down menu's?

Thank you,

Jim n6kmr

On 3/28/2020 8:14 AM, Franco_Radio via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi, if you want to make a picture without problems you have to do it directly from the raspberry.

Insert the card in a card adapter> Usb and connect the usb

From the application menu open Accessories and then SD copier

Then follow the directions

The new card is ready

73