Re: Looking for a good power supply that will handle a load

chuck gelm

On 3/23/20 12:06 PM, Allen wrote:
If you want some good Cat6 cable use Ubiquity Tough Cable. It is double shielded and has a drain wire. You just need your ends. Yes I wondering  if you should just use 50 ohm or consider using 70 ohm. 70 ohm is great for video and audio which is digital. In my past business we used only 70 ohm for video and audio with the police vests and dog vests. In your case you do not need to worry about connectors in the RF world as they have special 70 ohm connectors for that. In you case they are USB3 or 2 and micro USB.
Allen Higgins
hijacked topic.

Join to automatically receive all group messages.