From: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io <RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io>
On Behalf Of chuck gelm
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 8:40 AM
To: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio] Cannot currently show the desktop

On 2/25/20 12:42 PM, Diane Brzeski wrote:
I have loaded a few sd cards with the KM4ACK pi build and some with
the W3DJS image. I set them all up using an ethernet connection and an
hdmi connection. All goes well. I VNC into them and I can see the
desktop on my computer or tablet. I shut down with no problems. When I
disconnect the hdmi as well as the ethernet and try to just connect
through VNC, I see the message "cannot currently show the desktop".
What would be the display resolution that I need? I have tried a few
different resolutions and when hdmi is plugged in my tablet sees the
desktop. Without hdmi plugged in, no desktop. I know VNC is connecting
to the pi but not able to display the desktop. Is there a different
way to set screen resolutions other than from the configuration menu?
Any suggestions, please???
 I have the same issue.
I leave a monitor connected and powered.