Re: Looking for a TNC2PI

dkc2030@...

I have two of them (1200 Baud).  One is a factory built unit and the other is a kit built unit - assembled.  I started with the kit built unit and could never get it to work so I bought a factory unit that worked.  It turned out that the kit unit had the wrong PICs in it and when swapped with the correct ones it works perfectly.  Coastal Chipworks is now out of business so for the time being, the only ones available are in the hands of people who bought them.

Make me an offer if you are interested.
Dave Christensen - KD7UM