Sent via IPhone

Dan Dicke Electric
Sent via IPhone

On Feb 12, 2020, at 16:46, Daniel Dicke <ke6nyt@...> wrote:

Brian I’ll get back to you when I get home and try to type up what I am doing. I am learning bpq never used it I’m learning mesh net have two antennas and two hAP ac lites and I have connected to the local mesh. But I will tell you later the rest

Dan Dicke Electric
Sent via IPhone

On Feb 12, 2020, at 06:38, Brian Webster via Groups.Io <radiowebst=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I don't have one Dan but I would be very interested to hear about this project and how you are interconnecting the systems and what services you may be offering over the AREDN mesh from the packet side. I am currently looking at a project doing something similar.

Brian N2KGC

-----Original Message-----
From: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io [mailto:RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dan Dicke via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 5:04 PM
To: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io
Subject: [RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio] Looking for a TNC2PI

Hello all,
I’m looking for someone that has a TNC2PI preferable still as a kit that you have decided not to build. I am finishing a project connecting packet radio and AREDN mesh for our county. We have 60+ packet stations in strategic positions that will remain and we are building a AREDN Mesh Network to tie into SOCAL network. I have a raspberry pi with two TNC2PIs and a MikroTik 5ghz dish and a second dish and hAP ac lite and I was fortunate enough that Doug had a kit and sold me. So I need one more to complete the project

Thanks
Dan

Dan Dicke Electric
Sent via IPhone