From: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io [mailto:RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dan Dicke via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 5:04 PM
To: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io
Subject: [RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio] Looking for a TNC2PI

Hello all,
I’m looking for someone that has a TNC2PI preferable still as a kit that you have decided not to build. I am finishing a project connecting packet radio and AREDN mesh for our county. We have 60+ packet stations in strategic positions that will remain and we are building a AREDN Mesh Network to tie into SOCAL network. I have a raspberry pi with two TNC2PIs and a MikroTik 5ghz dish and a second dish and hAP ac lite and I was fortunate enough that Doug had a kit and sold me. So I need one more to complete the project

Thanks
Dan

Dan Dicke Electric
Sent via IPhone