Re: Now that coastal Chipworks is gone

If you want a HAT solution, look at NW Digital Radio's DRAWS™ HAT.

On Sun, Feb 2, 2020, 19:12 Michael WA7SKG <wa7skg@...> wrote:
All fine and good for those interested in the TNC-X replacement. For
those interested in a TNC-Pi replacement, it looks like you are out of
luck. Personally, I think that is very sad. From what I have seen, the
TNC-Pi far outsold the TNC-X. The convenience of the HAT format,
especially for mobile and portable use was a huge feature point for me.

Hopefully, someone will realize the market and pick it up. As an Open
Source project, there is no concern for licensing and everything is
freely available to copy. Granted the board will need a bit of a
redesign to accommodate surface mount components, but that should be
fairly doable.

Michael WA7SKG