Re: Now that coastal Chipworks is gone

David Ranch

Hello Matt,

This is great news!  Curious, did you ever benchmark this new TNC design for decodes compared to the original TNC-Pi?   Any better or worse numbers?

To the other user's concern, is it I2C compatible to the TNC-Pi?

On 02/02/2020 08:07 PM, Mat Murdock wrote:
Our Club has been selling the original design of the TNC-Pi9k6 to club members for a couple of a couple of years now.  With Coastal ChipWorks (sad) closing up shop and to help with logistics we have setup an online shop for the group.  We use the profits to fund the club instead of dues.

Anyway, here is the shop.

Resources

Mat Murdock
K2MJM