Re: Now that coastal Chipworks is gone

Mat Murdock

Our Club has been selling the original design of the TNC-Pi9k6 to club members for a couple of a couple of years now.  With Coastal ChipWorks (sad) closing up shop and to help with logistics we have setup an online shop for the group.  We use the profits to fund the club instead of dues.

Anyway, here is the shop.

Resources

Mat Murdock
K2MJM

On Sun, Feb 2, 2020 at 8:19 PM Tadd KA2DEW in NC via Groups.Io <tadd=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
The TARPN group would like to make an I2C TNC.  If we do it will not be a hat or compatible with TNC-PI i2c.  But it will have multiple baud rates, forward error correction, switch-controlled i2c address, and LEDs to make it obvious what is happening.
TARPN’s point is to use packet-radio to make a fun off-the-grid social-media
experience attractive to young hams, makers, and preppers.

Tadd --- Sent from Planet X