Re: Now that coastal Chipworks is gone

Dan Dicke

Yes I talked and emailed John and heard the same. Very sad. My project works and I need the two tnc-pi’s to finish.

But they won’t fit nice like this!!!!!!!!  MFJ won’t make them to do this!  So maybe I can find someone that wants to get rid of two however if they botched them up I don’t want someone’s headaches I have enough of my own!  Hehe

I guess I’ll just have to use one of my many KPC3 TNCs but they destroy their memory when they go into KISS mode and then the side is what I want to get away from

Thanks guys

Dan
Dan Dicke Electric
Sent via IPhone

On Feb 2, 2020, at 17:50, steve.stroh@... wrote:

It’s early days, but there’s the Nino TNC from TARPN.

On Sun, Feb 2, 2020 at 17:04 Dan Dicke via Groups.Io <res0xgcr=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
Anyone have any info on tnc pi kits now that John at Coastal Chipworks has folded?  I need two more for a project I’m doing to integrate our current county emcomm packet network through mesh net

Dan

Dan Dicke Electric
Sent via IPhone

--