Re: Fldigi 4.1.09 trouble with IC7300

Terry Morris

Kevin Loughin, KB9RLW has a youtube video about installing fldigi and configuration for the ICOM 7300. You might take a look at the video.

Terry - KB8AMZ
Brimfield Twp, OH USA EN91hd
Linux User# 412308, Ubuntu User# 34905, PCARS#78, NAQCC#6668, QRP-ARCI#8855, SKCC#14195

On Sun, Feb 2, 2020 at 2:16 AM <jcraig.csm@...> wrote:
I just installed Flrig and Fldigi on pi 4 to run digital modes and CW on ic7300. FLrig connects and works fine via USB only. Fldigi is flaky with CW tx, it will not drive radio xmit. I’ve tried numerous config settings with limited and random luck. Is there an ideal set of fldigi config and IC7300 settings that work consistently?