Re: W3DJS Raspberry Pi Ham Radio Image v2.0 Released

KK4JOW

I really need some expert advice on my situation. I have been playing with the W3DJS image for a few days. I have not been able to set up wifi on it.
I have entered the KillHotspot command.
I have entered all my regional info.
I go to Raspi-config and go to wifi settings.
I then get "could not communicate with wpa_supplicant.
In the upper right corner where the wifi info is, the pull down menu says wlan0 STOPPED.
I can not find anywhere how to fix this.
I've set up another sd card just with Raspbian with desktop and my Wifi is immediately found so it's something in the W3DJS image.
I have downloaded it 3 times and one on bit torrent and have reimaged  my card several times with Etcher.
Still no luck.
Any ideas? If not
Is there any way I can add the W3DJS additions to my Rasbian sd card.
PLEASE HELP!!!!
Diane