Re: Still having a problem, please help

David

Yes use a different card for what you want to do. Just power down and swap cards and power up.
Just make notes on what you do for each card.
David
Ka4kkf

On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 10:48 AM <kk4jow@...> wrote:
So, Im brand new at Raspberry Pi. I have been trying to install the W3 DJS on my new Pi. I've flashed a 32gb sd card with the img file and I get no response from the Pi.
Since my Pi has never been initialized, can I install the Raspbian Blaster to see if that starts it up or do I have to start with the W3DJS img.
I guess what I'm asking is that if you install one operating system can you pull that card and put a different sd card in?
Again, I'm brand new at this so please excuse my ignorance.

--
David
KA4KKF