Re: Still having a problem, please help

chuck gelm

On 1/28/20 10:48 AM, @KK4JOW wrote:
So, Im brand new at Raspberry Pi. I have been trying to install the W3 DJS on my new Pi. I've flashed a 32gb sd card with the img file and I get no response from the Pi.
Since my Pi has never been initialized, can I install the Raspbian Blaster to see if that starts it up or do I have to start with the W3DJS img.
I guess what I'm asking is that if you install one operating system can you pull that card and put a different sd card in?
Again, I'm brand new at this so please excuse my ignorance.
The SD card gets 'initialized' when 1st booted.
Actually, it can get re-partitioned.