From: woodhor
To: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 10:44 AM
Subject: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Re: No help? Wireless D-LINK DWA-131

Hello Danny
No I have not contacted D-Link support. The information that came with the adapter only had information on how to setup with Window or Apple, I figure if they had a fix for Linux, it would have been included in their literature. I also have installed wicd but do not know how to proceed. Nothing happens when I plug it into a USB port other than it flashing on and off! I know that the Pi knows it there because when I run lsusb, the system sees it. Good luck and let me know if you have any success.
Don
VE3HOL